Virtual childbirth classes offer the convenience of rolling start dates and recorded lessons. Connect through virtual gatherings with certified childbirth educators and other expectant parents. Individual phone or video sessions available. Free
Contact: Amy Milne or Tess Haggerty for additional information
Advance care planning elements and documents include durable powers of attorney for health care, living wills, Physician Order for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST), and financial powers of attorney.
– Who do I want and trust to make medical and financial decisions for me if I am unable?
– Do I want to be kept comfortable at home or in a hospital at the end of my life?
– Do I want CPR, a breathing tube, feeding through a tube, dialysis, or antibiotics?
– How do I envision my last days? What would be ideal?
– How will my family/friends/loved ones know what I want?
UNDERSTAND WHAT IT ALL MEANS IN AN EDUCATIONAL OVERVIEW:
Tuesday, January 17th, 3:00-4:00 pm at the Port Ludlow Bay Club at 120 Spinnaker Place, Port Ludlow. Please pre-register to protect capacity and public health guidelines.
Presented by Activities, Health & Fitness Committees of South Bay Community Association, and Jefferson Healthcare