Use the Doxy.me visit hyperlink, sent from the clinic staff, and login about 10 minutes prior to your appointment. A medical assistant will start the appointment, confirm identity and review allergies and medications. After all the necessary information is collected the Provider will resume the virtual visit.
In some instances, the telehealth visit may result in the provider recommending an in office if you are describing symptoms or concerns that can only be fully assessed face-to-face.
Your provider may recommend further imaging or lab work at the end of your appointment. Please know, when you need hands-on care, we have created the safest possible environment. While we always have high standards of cleanliness, we’ve taken extra steps to maintain social distance in our clinics and in our hospital.
Before the appointment:
- Click on this blue hyperlink for Tips for Great Video Call
- From your smartphone, tablet or computer, go to this link to run Precall test
- Verify you are set up with microphone and camera for virtual visit
The day of the appointment:
- Login to your MyChart account via the web or app on your mobile device
- Click the hyperlink below ten (10) minutes before your appointment time.
- Click on this hyperlink to start video visit
- After Doxy.me is opened, you will be asked to select your provider
- Please enter your full name when requested
- You will be taken to a Virtual Waiting Room’.
Your provider will join you shortly. *There is nothing to click on with this screen.