Extensive expertise in a variety of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation, tubal ligation, cystoscopy and minimally invasive hysterectomy.
Offering complete services from preconception counseling, pregnancy care and delivery, including cesarean sections.
Supportive team to counsel and educate on all aspects of menopause including menopause care, menstrual irregularities and bleeding after menopause.
Designed to provide unique care in a welcoming and inclusive environment reducing healthcare stigma and improving patient outcomes the Women’s Health Clinic provides breast and pelvic cancer screening, birth control including IUD’s and Nexplanon, colposcopy, LEEP, family planning and preconception counseling.
Board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Providing services and women’s healthcare for patients from adolescence through menopause and beyond.
Additional obstetric services
Many of our primary care physicians are also board-certified in obstetrics.
Women’s Clinic, Medical Center, main level
Women’s Clinic Hours
Monday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am -5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am -5:00pm
Clinics are Closed in Observance of the Following Holidays:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve afternoon, Christmas Day.
Expanded women’s reproductive services
- Safe and private clinic location.
- Counseling regarding pregnancy options with referrals.
- Early miscarriage management options (medications or office based procedure).
- Elective medical abortion (up to nine weeks). For more information call 360.344.1000
- Elective surgical abortion (up to ten weeks). For more information call 360.344.1000
schedule your appointment
please have the following information ready:
- name and phone number
- insurance information
- your calendar or schedule
- doctor referral information