What is MyChart?
MyChart offers secure on-line access to portions of your electronic health record (EHR), called Epic. It enables you to securely use the Internet to receive and help manage information about your health. With MyChart, you can:
- Review test results
- View current medications and allergies
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate electronically and securely with your clinic's medical care team
How can I get MyChart?
To get registered and access to MyChart, simply type this into your web browser:
. You will see the following on your screen:
Request an activation code and the instructions will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password and activate your account. On the next page, you will be required to complete the Access Request Form.
To sign up for an individual account:
- Complete this Access Request Form
- You will receive an activation code by email and instructions to complete your MyChart account activation process online
Once you receive your one-time-use access code, please use it immediately to activate your MyChart Account, as the Code is only valid for 60 days.
Download the MyChart Online Mobile App
For iPhone and iPad
Visit the iTunes app store to download the MyChart app. Then select Jefferson Healthcare as your provider.
iTunes - Download the MyChart app
Visit the Android Market to download the MyChart app. Then select Jefferson Healthcare as your provider.
Android Market - Download the MyChart app