Women’s Health Services
To make an appointment at Jefferson Healthcare Women's Clinic call (360) 344-0403. From pregnancy to life after menopause, and everything in between, our team is dedicated to caring for women at all stages of life.
Dr. Ann Hoffman and Jane Albee, ARNP are dedicated champions for women's health in all stages of life. Board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Hoffman brings two decades of experience to the clinic and Jane Albee is a mainstay for women's health in our community.
- Annual Exams and Preventative Care
- Breast and Pelvic Cancer Screenings
- Contraceptive Management
- Family Planning and Preconception Counseling
- Limited Infertility Treatment
- Menopause Care, including Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Non-Invasive Management of Pelvic Relaxation and Urinary Incontinence
- Office Procedures: Colposcopy, Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP)
- Pregnancy Care, Delivery and Testing
- Sexual Health
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Surgical Procedures: Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy
Ancillary women's health services at Jefferson Healthcare Radiology include:
Radiology can be reached at (360) 385-2200 extension 2100.
Coordination of care with the Swedish health care system is available for those women needing specific expertise for serious gynecological problems including referral for gynecologic cancer care or for robotic surgeries for benign conditions.
Jefferson Healthcare provides expanded women's reproductive services in a safe and private clinic location. These services include:
- Counseling regarding pregnancy options with referrals
- Early miscarriage management options (medications or office based procedure)
- Elective medical abortion (up to nine weeks)
- Elective surgical abortion (up to ten weeks)
Women interested in learning more about these services can contact 360.344.1000, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.