Women’s Health Services
We provide female medicine for patients from adolescence through menopause and beyond. This includes specialized services such as:
- gynecological annual exams
- infection treatment
- management of abnormal Pap tests
- evaluation of abnormal bleeding
- contraceptive care
- menopause hormone counseling
- bioidentical hormone prescriptions
- sexual issues
- pelvic prolapse evaluation
- referrals for specialized treatment
Some minor surgical procedures are offered by our physicians.
Ancillary women's health services at Jefferson Healthcare Radiology include:
Coordination of care with the Swedish health care system is available for those women needing specific expertise for serious gynecological problems including referral for gynecologic cancer care or for robotic surgeries for benign conditions.
Jefferson Healthcare provides expanded women's reproductive services in a safe and private clinic location. These services include:
- Counseling regarding pregnancy options with referrals
- Early miscarriage management options (medications or office based procedure)
- Elective medical abortion (up to nine weeks)
- Elective surgical abortion (up to ten weeks)
Women interested in learning more about these services can contact 360.344.1000, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.