Those who have heart disease, had a heart attack, angioplasty, cardiac states, cardiac bypass or valve surgery, stable angina or cardiac transplant can benefit from cardiac rehabilitation services.
- Start with an appointment with a registered nurse who is a cardiac rehab specialist for an assessment and individualized exercise plan including goals
- Attend monitored exercise sessions
- Attend educational classes
- Continue with ongoing assessments and progress reports for your medical provider
- Graduate to a personalized home exercise program and health plan.
To get started, call us at 360-385-2200 ext. 1230